ILLTC is committed to offering the following professional standards and services to its clients:
- An average of minimum 1 hour per week online support, including preparation, reviewing and marking, video-conferencing (eg Skype) calls, over a five-term period (see fees and conditions);
- Regular liaison with the host school’s designated Examinations Coordinator;
- Preparation of written content and grades for the student’s regular reports in accordance with the host school’s own reporting system;
- Provision of realistic grade predictions in support of university applications;
- Support for the continuation of IB Language A Literature (SL) for IB students transferring from a school with taught Language A (HL or SL) to one that does not offer that language, enabling the student to continue study of the mother tongue; and
- Flexibility to serve schools following either northern or southern hemisphere academic year calendars.
Please note: ILLTC teachers that are currently working in UK schools hold UK CRB or DBS certificates in compliance with UK child safeguarding requirements.