Our Commitment to Teachers
The International Language and Literature Teachers’ Cooperative is committed:
1. To serve as a professional network networking with international worldwide whose students would benefit from taking their mother tongue language as a self-taught subject.
2. To expand opportunity for mother tongue language and literature teaching and provide additional employment and experience.
3. To enable teachers, as part of a professional cooperative, to benefit from the advantage of global marketing and promotion of mother tongue language teaching opportunities.
5. To provide a mechanism for the invoicing, collection and receipt of fees, with the assurance that the international financial transactions are managed professionally and transparently by a UK-registered limited company that undergoes annual statutory auditory procedures. (Fees and Conditions)
6. To provide a mutually supportive network consisting of a group of professional colleagues who may introduce new opportunities to one another, help keep up-to-date with curricular developments in international curricula, and support innovative distance-learning teaching strategies.
7. To ensure Quality Assurance by providing the school (and the family and, if appropriate, the sponsoring organisation) with an opportunity to give formal and constructive feedback on the service provided by each ILLTC teacher.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
The LIEC International Language and Literature Teachers’ Cooperative is an independent company and has no affiliation with the International Baccalaureate Organisation.